Sunday, September 29, 2013

BBC Suggestion Box

Most likely copyrighted artwork shamelessly added to this page in the hopes that no one will ever come looking for it.
Gentlemen,

Our previous book selection process has been a bit chaotic, and often I can't find your suggestive emails when I want to.  Oh, and I want to...

OK, let me rephrase that.

Anyhoo, here is the new system.  When you think of a great book, or come across an interesting review, or anything along those lines, click on the "BBC Suggestion Box" link to the right and add the book as a comment.  I will use the resulting list next year to make our initial round of voting.  Please refrain from adding everything you find, or our list will get ludicrously long over the course of a year.

Enjoy,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment