Friday, July 24, 2015

Is this thing on?

To sorta make up for the pathetic lack of action hereabouts, I'm going to post a semi-curated selection of fine links for your internet time-wastery.

1. "They can't all be Batman": a fun interview with the author of The League of Regrettable Superheroes: Half-Baked Heroes from Comic Book History. Which I may have just bought.

2. Excellent Ant-Man publicity stunt. (And, go see it.)

3. The other day I started wondering about a universe in which Tony Stark shows up to help out his long-lost relation Ned. Turns out, someone else already has, in a reasonably brief and amusing way. Needs images, though. I'd totally see the movie.

4. The excellent Law and the Multiverse brings a solid discussion of the tax consequences of zombiehood.

5. Finally, on the serious side, doing family car trips has given me irrationally strong views on license-plate design. (Ohio really, really sucks.)  Who Will Stop America's Plague of Hideous License Plates? says everything I could ever want to say and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment